- Developed by Belgian indie game developer Edouard L.
- Successful Kickstarter campaign November 15th - December 15th 2022. (link)
- Published by Stray Fawn Publishing.
- Available for wishlist on Steam (link ).
- Early access on Steam for Windows and Mac Q2 2024.
- Release 1.0 on Steam for Windows and Mac Q1 2025.
- Linux release undefined after 1.0.
- Official website www.earthoforyn.com.
Earth of Oryn is an indie city-builder/strategy game set in a medieval world filled with story and heart.
Build your kingdom however you see fit. Will you inspire and lead your people with kindness and generosity... or command them with an iron fist and crush dissents beneath your heel?
Starting from nothing, you must shape your kingdom perfectly to your vision while managing the needs and wants of your people.
- Beautiful and vibrant Low Poly art style.
- Build great cities, mighty castles, bustling towns, and the !laws and moral systems! to guide them all.
- Raise and manage armies to protect your kingdom from your enemies in real-time battles.
- Manage your economy, gather resources, trade with other civilizations, and research new technologies!
- Run your kingdom how you see fit, creating your own politics, laws, and culture.
- Discover new creatures, biomes, and civilizations, exploring new untouched lands.
- Create your own world, tweaking everything to your liking in creative mode.
- Use prefabricated buildings, or create your own models from the ground up thanks to a detailed building system.
- Build complex systems to power buildings and moving parts like bridges and elevators.
- Shape the world to your needs by modifying the terrain's elevation.
- Master the water, using bridges, water mills, and other types of machinery.
- Will be available on Steam, for Windows, Mac and Linux.